COVID 19: A Year Later
Time & Location
About The Event
On Tuesday January 12, 2021 at 7pm, WCGR member Dr. Sujana Chandrasekhar will talk to us about COVID 19, including prevention, treatments, new mutations, and vaccines. Please join us and feel free to ask any questions. Questions she’ll cover include:
- How accurate are the tests?
- What do you do if you are exposed to someone who tests positive or if you yourself test positive?
- I’m using a pulse oximeter and a thermometer. What am I looking for?
- What treatments are approved? How well do they work?
- What do these new mutations mean?
- How effective is the vaccine? How many shots do you need to get?
- Who shouldn’t or can’t get the shot? What about: allergies? Pregnancy? Etc.?
- When can we stop wearing masks and go back to normal?
- Member Ticket$0$00$0
- Non-member ticket$10$100$0